Frequently Asked Questions: Memberships
• You are immediately assigned a Program Manager (one of our deal partners), who work with you to develop an investment thesis.
• We customize a Marketing Campaign for each of our Members. We reach out twice a week to Capital Providers and set up 20-minute calls. Your Program Manager will be on all your introduction calls.
• You have access to our proprietary webinar library. This Self-Study and Development library includes hundreds of hours that will allow you to differentiate yourself in the PE world.
•You have access to our exclusive article library (200+ articles), which includes tools and templates that will significantly increase your outreach success to Capital Providers.
• You have round-the-clock access to a general database of over 800 private equity contacts in addition to the Morning Star Pitchbook database.
• You will receive 20+ hours of coaching and development from your Program Manager.
• Personal coaching and meetings with your Program Manager (who has 15 years of PE experience).
•You will have 6 planning and 3 post sessions. This includes coaching on your introductions and how to prepare and present to PE to become “top of mind”.
• Learn how to conduct one-on-one meetings with PE partners to differentiate yourself.
•Learn how to ask the right questions to each PE Firm and how to adjust these questions on the fly.
• How to remain Top-of-Mind post-conference.
During the day of the conference, the moderator and panelists will introduce themselves. Please don’t be hesitant to ask questions and let them how much you enjoyed the speakers’ presentation. Fill free to exchange business cards with both Capital Providers and other executives.